front-end-editor: no wrapped-array (list of input types)
After moving my site to a new hoster, front-end-editor stopped working. I tried to get closer the origin of the problem and find out, that initialization is terminated due to empty($wrapped):
in detail: core.php > class FEE_Core > static function scripts:
$wrapped = array_keys( FEE_Field_Base::get_wrapped() );
if ( empty( $wrapped ) )
Any idea, what is going wrong there?
What I have checked:
– Plugin is activated on WP 3.3.1 MU, 1 specific Blog.
– User is Super-Admin (logged in).
– FEE-settings are on default.
– No Super cash/Flexicache activated.
I am working with FEE 1.9.3. Do not want to upgrade, due to editing by doubble-clicking works fine for our users.
- The topic ‘front-end-editor: no wrapped-array (list of input types)’ is closed to new replies.