We have used mailerlite classic and it has done its job more or less for some time and then we migrated to new mailerlite not long ago.
It have been a major headache with new mailerlite and a constant thread with support, with somewhat different answers and suggestions.
Our major problem is the popup subscriber forms automations. This plugin has the option to enable this, but do not work, you then get recommended to use java code in header.php that also do NOT work, and the final solution is to install one more plugin “MailerLite – Signup forms (official)” to enable popups that works for a short time and then randomly turn itself off for no reason at all, so every morning we test to see if popups are alive and if not we have to turn it on again.
Sad thing we have paid good money for this for a year. But process have been started to look for a new marketing partner.
With a integrated partner like marketing, trust is the most important thing for us and if we can’t trust this automation to work 100% all the time, then we don’t have time and use for it, plain and simple.
- The topic ‘from classic to new version disaster’ is closed to new replies.