I would like to do a re-installation of my existing WordPress site. Why? I didn't set it up correctly ie a auto installation and subsequent upgrades seems to have been made within sub-folders . It's a mess but it does work.
So questions are:
- I have backed up the SQL database. Is there anything else I need the backup when I just use a the default theme?
- How do I start with a clean slate?
- Then I can do an auto install through my provider (Bluehost)
- The do I reinstall any plugins?
- Then do I restore the SQL database?