I'm glad I found this thread, as I have the same problem, but I'm not sure it is just the browser cache... The situation is like this:
1. When I view the homepage with IE, I get the "not found" error and no posts are displayed, but when I use Firefox or Opera, everything works fine.
2. When I view the homepage with IE from home, it works fine, I asked one friend to do this and it worked fine for him too from one PC, and didn't work on another PC (all IE)
3. Another friend in another town, didn't work for him with any browser (tried IE and Firefox).
4. RSS feed - when it's source is viewed in Firefox, it contains the data, but when added to RSS bandit, no news are listed
5. Asked a friend to test the RSS feed in their aggregator, empty again (don't remember which RSS aggregator they're using).
Any ideas on what could be causing this, or what to check? The blog is installed on IIS 6, with PHP 4.3 and MySQL 4.1.
Thanks in advance,