I searched for hours on the internet, but i's still unable to find an answer to my problem:
I did a FRESH install of WP 3.5.1 (downloaded from wordpress.org) evrything went well, but when it came to accessing wp-admin (dashboard) i get the following response:
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
From what i read on google, i tryed the following with no success:
- looked for empty spaces in: wp-config and all the functions files
- changed my theme from twentytwelve to twentyeleven
- created default .htaccess files in root folder and in wp-admin
- changed site url (moved it from a folder to a new subdomain), still no use
- installed another WP version (3.4.2) - same problem
I can login, but i can't access any dashboard features
this is my WP installation: https://c.store.ro/blog/
these are my credentials:
please help me, i can't figure this out by myself