Support » Plugin: Lemme Know » Found A Plugin Conflict

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Rafal Toborek


    I’ve just checked that and cannot reproduce it locally.

    I will keep trying and let you know.

    Meanwhile, could you please try to exclude page where lemme-know widget is used? There is a dedicated open-seo settings page for that in Advance configuration tab.

    that didn’t work, maybe its because I have autoptimize plugin? it’s a caching plugin, is there a way to disable it from caching your plugin?

    Plugin Author Rafal Toborek


    It’s really hard to say, but it’s possible that some of the activated plugins is in conflict with lemme-know plugin. If this problem is still not solved, can you please post all plugins that you are using together with lemme-know?

    I was trying to build my plugin with state-of-engineering of the latest WordPress API, so it should work without any conflicts with every plugin.

    Can you send me a link to this autooptimize plugin? I will test it with my plugin.

    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Rafal Toborek.
    Plugin Author Rafal Toborek


    Ok, I found this one:

    But still, I cannot reproduce the problem you have. After activating plugin/changing default options, lemme-know still works.

    It must be related to something else…

    I fixed the problem by installing and using this plugin:

    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by bluebit.
    Plugin Author Rafal Toborek


    So, it was related to this optimisation plugin… Well, at least you’ve found a solution and it works. Good work.



    thanks, and any other people that have the same problem can use this solution too

    • This reply was modified 11 months ago by bluebit.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Found A Plugin Conflict’ is closed to new replies.