Sorry in advanced about this, but I’ve found a whole bunch of bugs while testing your theme:
- Infinite scroll is broken — it loads the same posts, over and over again: https://cloudup.com/iwFIHoG6W66
- Sticky posts aren’t stuck. Here’s my test site’s homepage, with your theme activated: https://cloudup.com/iFHerNxtL9R and here’s my site with twenty thirteen activated: https://cloudup.com/c6LF0yKdzs5. Further, I can’t seem to find my sticky posts even listed chronologically in my post list, but that might be due to infinite scroll being broken.
- When I hover my mouse over the left side of my theme, I get a scrollbar, even though there’s no sidebar there: https://cloudup.com/iBM4m175IoE
- Post and page titles get cut off at the top: https://cloudup.com/iuQCYwFiu5y
- When you don’t have any tags listed in your post, it still shows a “tags:” label. This is especially awkward because there’s no separation between “tags:” and “edit” for users with post editing permissions: https://cloudup.com/ippKvvH38zm
- When you hit the small-screen responsive state and scroll down, there’s a gap between the top of the screen and the site menu: https://cloudup.com/ikypyxuUaqW
FYI — I’m using the latest version of Chrome on Mac 10.8.5.
I’m having the same problems on the latest versions of all browsers on Win 7. Once the scrolling is initiated it just keeps looping the same posts.
- The topic ‘Found a couple bugs’ is closed to new replies.