Formatting is askew on Main Page, but normal on individual posts. Please Help.
I’ve never encountered this problem before, and I’ve provided some images below so you can see the problem.
Basically, last night, my blog started having issues with the formatting. On the main blog page: http://sashahalima.com/blog/ two of my three columns, which contain my widgets, shot themselves down to the bottom of the screen.
Like this, please see my Picasa screen shot:
The thing is, if you go to an individual post, for example, like this one: http://sashahalima.com/blog/?p=5340
The blog looks the way it is supposed too and the way it did yesterday, before this entire thing happened.
Like this, please see my other Picasa screen shot (http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vfOaHO2-7ruZ-Q95bt-JIg?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyL0PGc1t6UhgE&feat=directlink):
Some basic information.
* I am running WordPress 2.8.4
* I have about 12 plug-ins installed. And they are ‘normal’ everyday plug-ins, like All in one SEO Pack etc.,
* I do not host any of my images, in order to keep my sever clean. I put them all on Google’s Picasa and link back.
* I don’t have any extra files from strange places on my blog. I have one mp3 I made eons ago on it, and a few (like 4) Adobe .pdf files I uploaded and made myself.
* My widgets are only — linked out to other places: Link Share or Commission Junction, Google Connect, Twitter Counter, Amazon affiliates etc. Nothing with special scripts or something that ‘reads’ or requires anything ‘extra.’
* As for my template, I got it online, I edited the images and I installed it. I did not tamper with the original code whatsoever.
* My blog is 6 months old this month (October 2009).
* I have not changed my template in 4 months, nor have I installed any new plugins over the past month.
If you have seen this issue before, have any ideas/suggestions or can offer any help at all — I would GREATLY appreciate it.
You are also welcome to email me at LittlePinkBookPR@gmail.com if you can offer any insight into my issue.
I’m completely floored and confused. I don’t know what the problem could be. 🙁
Please help 🙂
- The topic ‘Formatting is askew on Main Page, but normal on individual posts. Please Help.’ is closed to new replies.