I am new to wordpress and in the process of setting up my site located http://weblog.disyasite.com
I have “published 3 articles and found that I can’t make any progress with the following issues- (I am not familiar with php.)
1) I seem to have no control over the formatting (Fonts, paragraphs etc) despite installing the WYSI wordpress plugin.- The site looks a mess indeed.
2) I am unable to see the comments box so as to allow readers to leave comments.
3) I am unable to install or see RSS support which is essential to my sites effectiveness.
4) I cannot even delete my test post !! or display the articles in short form.
I have searched the codex pages up and down and can’t seem to find a clue to get me out of this position and I need to have the site up and running tonight/ tomorrow morning as I am leaving town for a few weeks.
Any help would be very much appreciated,
- The topic ‘Formatting, Comment Box & RSS Problems’ is closed to new replies.