we’ve recently hosted our first and new blog using WordPress. For XML sitemap, we installed XML Sitemap Generator plugin 3.1.4. After activation, we were getting this error:
“There was a problem writing your sitemap file. Make sure the file exists and is writable.”
we tried and tried and did following steps:
1. Created new blank sitemap.xml and sitemap.xml.gz and uploaded to our blog directory
2. Set permissions for both the files as 777
3. Set permissions of root folder as 777
4. Upgraded the version to 3.1.5
But every time we get error for fopen()
blog’s automatic path are as follows
Detected Path: C:\XXXXXX\XXXXXX\blog.pachrang.com\wwwroot/sitemap.xml
Detected URL: http://blog.pachrang.com/sitemap.xml
we tried and tried, but still are not able to solve the error.
Pls help us guys…
- The topic ‘fopen error’ is closed to new replies.