hi, i figured out how to create a footer menu (someone i’m really proud of. i’m kinda stumbling my way around the .php and css)
but i don’t like the way it is displayed. i want it to be in a horizontal line, not vertical, with the copyright being a line below. i also want to get rid of the dots
i assume the css needs to be edited. can someone please tell me what to edit?
here’s my site
(also, how do i make the text slightly bigger?)
Have a look at alistapart for some great tutorials.
thanks but i’m not particularly interested in studying this stuff
can anyone tell me exactly what to edit?
As I see it, your 2 main options are:
– learn to do this kind of thing yourself
– pay someone else to do it.
come on guys, i’ve come so far with this…
i was originally intending to hire someone for this stuff, but as i had run out of cashflow for the month i thought i’d give it a go, instead of waiting till next month to get it started.
i edited the .php via trial and error, looking out for certain keywords (comment, login, etc) and removing the line or two, you know?
i tried to do the same with the css but i don’t understand the language, and i also don’t know where the sections are as there are no familiar keywords, you know?
please, somone, i’m almost there. just two more things:
1. how do i get the footer menu to be horizontal, with the copyright in a separate line?
2. how do i raise the header menu border so it is directly underneath the menu text? (the sitemap page addition made it shift)
- The topic ‘Footer Menu’ is closed to new replies.