I am a complete newbie to WP. I used to code websites when I was in secondary school and even that was super-basic, so please excuse me being slow.
So have recently set up my business and wanted to play a bit with making my own website. Very simple one for the time being.
Anyway, I am using 2021 theme and I am not getting a few bits.
1) I am trying to set up my footer. I read that Options is a good plugin so I did install it.
I navigated to Widgets section and set up how I want my footer to look like – layout, text size, menus. But then, when I go to Customize->Widgets->Footer, it’s blank and I need to set it up separately there. Which is fine as a process, but I seem to be unable to format the text size from there.
2) When I use the additional customizations provided by Options, I struggle with the very bottom of the footer. I use Hide Site Name. Save the draft. But then when I reload it, everything is gone. But i want the border line there, for example. Am I doing something wrong?
3) I would like a copyright line where the Site name lives in the footer. Is it possible?
4) I need to put an info about my company registration as a smallprint somewhere and I thought the best location would be somewhere where the copyright note should be. As in 3) – how do I do that? Customization in a child theme’s code?
5) In the header, for change, I want to have the logo on the left and my primary menu on the right. I think I set it up this way three times already and it always comes back to everything being on the left. Any clues?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.