Sometimes the galleries do not load correctly. Refreshing the page results in the galleries being loaded correctly. This phenomenon seems to happen when the page was not opened for a while, maybe 30 minutes. Just refreshing the page continuously will not result in this problem. This problem was reported by two visitors, but only the last few days I am seeing it a lot myself.
I did the following test: Save the page with and without the problem. In the downloaded files I can see that foogallery.css is missing when the problem occurs. Firefox Console does not show errors.
The four galleries are Justified, default sorting.
Changes over the default settings:
* Enabled: HTML Cache
* Default Gallery Template: Justified Gallery
* Default Gallery Settings: set
* Enabled: Hide Gallery Template Help
* Enabled: Hide Classic Editor Button
* Default Retina Support: 2x
* Disabled: Custom Ready Event (enabling does not solve the problem)
* Enabled: Force HTTPS
* Custom Stylesheet used (not using it does not solve the problem)
* Clear HTML Cache
* Clear CSS Cache
A few days ago, I disabled the WP Caching plugin.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘foogallery.css sometimes not loaded’ is closed to new replies.