Thanks for creating this plugin. It has improved my second last issue of google fonts. (last one being google analytics)
However, the fonts are not loading on desktop – I have tried different browsers – chrome, Firefox and edge. And on different PCs.
The fonts load fine on mobile version.
– using Autoptimize Checkbox to remove google fonts.
– using AWS Cloudfront CDN to serve static images and CSS. I can see OMGF css is loaded from there.
– not using async as it breaks JS on my site
– not checked preload on any of the fonts
– checked the logged in editors checkbox
– using display font swap
Your help is appreciated.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Fonts load on Mobile but not on desktop’ is closed to new replies.