I noticed today that the fonts I’m using in OMGF don’t seem to load anymore on my website. I tried removing the font files, redownloading them, and generating the style sheet, after which it loaded on the page, however, I visited the page later today and it didn’t work anymore (showing system default fonts again).
I tried this twice and also tried uninstalling the plugin, deleting settings, and reinstalling it. Same effect. Not sure if this issue is related to a plugin update or anything as I noticed the UI has changed a bit in the settings menu.
Thanks for your help!
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Fonts don’t work after a while’ is closed to new replies.