New to WordPress and Qubely was installed with Blocksy. Playing on localhost using Bitnami 5.8.2 & posted similar questions on Qubley forum.
1) Saved Block Crashes when re-used in same page (I sorta got around it by converting to standard block.
2) Typography is not carried over from screen wordpress or theme. Not sure if its this plugin or Blocksy, but appears to be this plugin due to Gutenberg display
3) reCaptcha did not read from WPForms. Why do I need it in this plugin?
4) is there a way to hover over a block item to see what it does? Feels like a lot of trial ant test …
5) color only allows for RGB (again, not carried over) and I have HEX. After playing with a new setting, it allows me to fix it with a HEX value
6) Qubely blocks do not show up in “appearance–>customize” areas
7) display does not update when modifying widgets
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.