The Support Forums will be in read-only mode for a scheduled maintenance window on 01 September 2016 14:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC. More information.

Flexible/fluid width? (1 post)

  1. micheled
    Posted 5 years ago #

    Using K2 (1.0.3) theme, I can't figure how to have the site go across the entire page (instead of having thick left and right margins). This may be using the wrong terminology, but I believe it's called flexible or fluid width.

    I'd appreciate any tips. Thanks!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic