We use FlaGallery on our website http://www.peteranne.it for 3 years, no problems. On March 6 our Hoster moved us to a more secure server after instances of FTP hacking, and this generates the following errors:-
1. while updating FlaGallery the update appears to hang...in fact it is OK, but you have to "repair permissions" to actually get the galleries working, otherwise you see a HTTP 500 error. Our Provider (not expert of WP and Flagallery, so please don't be offended) says, "This is because WordPress (in this case Flagallery) assigns permissions wrongly".
2. We have a series of 403 crawl errors in Googlewebmasters that we never used to have: "Googlebot could not scan the URL because your server needs you to log on or blocks Googlebot"
1. what can we say to our Provider or alter in our FTP permissions to avoid these errors?
2. if there is nothing we can do like this, how can we avoid these Googlebot errors? The actual galleries show up fine in Google's cache, but after the migration (maybe it is just coincidence) we have seen our SEO rankings plummet, we want to fix all errors possible. We canßt use robots.txt, that would stop google seeing all our images (every one of 789 images is under the path wp-content/flagallery/)
3. still related to SEO: Google Webmasters says we have 18 instances of the same title tag "The Lemon House - Bed & Breakfast and outdoor sports, Ogliastra, Sardinia" repeated
/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/facebook.php?i=18 and another 16 times
We use this facebook plugin to reproduce the galleries on our /it/ and /de/ subdomains of our multisite (the standard FlaGallery [flagallery gid=29 name="Gallery"] only works on the top-level domain peteranne.it), how can we fix this repeated title tag SEO problem, please?
THANKS FOR A GREAT PLUGIN Peter