Fixed: WordPress 3.9 Compatibility
I have taken this plugin and rejigged it to work with newer versions of WordPress. It’s tested up to WordPress 3.9.
It’s called Article Directory Redux:
Important: Install and activate this first. Then deactivate the other one – or you’ll lose your settings.
It’s practically exactly the same as this one except:
– fixes for WordPress 3.9 new DB calls
– fixes for time MCE editor display in author pages
– doesn’t delete options when you deactivate
– refactored into unique PHP Class so there’s less clashing.
I can do more to this, I’ll just need your feedback.
- The topic ‘Fixed: WordPress 3.9 Compatibility’ is closed to new replies.