Support » Plugin: WP Flexslider » Fixed a bug (little)

  • Hi, I fixed a little bug, so I alert you about it:

    In current stable version,
    In file wp-flexslider/inc/public/main.php, at row 177:

    I replaced:

    			$output .= '<li><div class="flex-slide">';
    			$output .= $image_output;
    			$output .= "</li></li>";

    with:

    			$output .= '<li><div class="flex-slide">';
    			$output .= $image_output;
    			$output .= "</div></li>";

    This improved Instant Articles compatibility so I fixed it and added custom rules for transformation (if you need them I will paste them here),

    Bye, dave

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fixed a bug (little)’ is closed to new replies.