Just some high level ideas for improvement with the docs:
1) Biggest impact: pull the docs together in one place. I understand the idea of premium support when you're logged into WooThemes, but perhaps this should just be Q/As or forum threads with Woo reps. At the minute, there is static help content in a few places:
http://support.woothemes.com (the knowledge base here)
This is just static content without taking into account the multiple support forums on your sites and WP sites.
2) Improve the UI for the docs. For example, go to http://wcdocs.woothemes.com/. Click on say 'Account Funds' in the main content area. You're taken to a page on a different domain, and you lose the main nav. The breadcrumb links take you to a different homepage(docs.woothemes.com) with a completely different UI.
3) Tighten up on things that don't work. Again, on the http://wcdocs.woothemes.com, try a few items in the left nav = 404s. Also go to http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/themes/ - I find that the filters don't work properly when combined. Try filtering to show woocommerce and free, or responsive and free, it doesn't work with a combo of filters.
4) Tighten up on docs that could be improved. I can't remember specific examples, but over the last 10 months I've been using WooCommerce, I anecdotally remember reading doc pages that either just explained the obvious i.e. explaining an admin page with explanations you could guess from the label, rather than in a little more depth that explains what the effect of that option is. (Sorry for throwing this out there without a specific example).
One good one I found this very morning where a bit of improvement would have saved me a lot of time - I was setting up a site with Wootique theme. I needed some dummy products, so thought to do a search to see if there was anything out there to populate my site. Lo and behold you guys have this page - http://www.woothemes.com/theme-demo-content/ - a brilliant example of the great tools you provide, and much appreciated. I imported just the xml, but my products weren't showing on my site. I tried for a while changing a few things, changing my categories, looking at my page templates, it wouldn't work, just a 'no products' message. I eventually found the answer buried in a comment thread on a third-party site. I had to go into each dummy product and re-save to get it to show. Simple, when you know how. If this was on the page where I downloaded the data from it would take it from good to great.
Hope the above helps and you take it as constructive rather than critical. Like I mentioned in my original post I'm a huge fan, and hugely grateful for the tools you provide, and I'd still give you 5-stars even with the above gripes about the docs.