I installed the latest version of W3 Total cache, configured it and added a CDN (MaxCDN). When testing our website: http://mijncosmetica.nl I see that loading times haven’t improved and the site was getting slower.
I started checking loading times on http://www.webpagetest.org/ I saw that everything was loading very quickly but that the first byte time was massive (5 – 6 seconds). I’m really trying to seek for a solution.
Perhaps my configuration was not 100% correct or there is another solution to resolve.
Thanks for your time and knowledge.
- The topic ‘First Byte time very slow’ is closed to new replies.