Many people has some problems trying to setup their WordPress accounts on Godaddy. After a long hard work trying to extract the info from Godaddy Support Team, without success, I got the problems solved finding my MySQL. I hope this can help:
1. Login on Godaddy.com
2. Go to "Host & Servers " press "My Hosting Account"
3. Once inside, on the "Manage Hosting", select your registred domain and press "Open" on Control Panel.
4. A new window will open with your "Hosting Manager"
5. Scroll down to "Databases" and click on MySQL icon
6. A database information will appear. Click on the username underlined
7. Now will you see exactly your DatabaseName and Hostname
8. Sign out of your "Hosting Manager" and "Godaddy Account"