A quick search for comparison of web hosting companies shows many posts here from years ago.
So I want to revive this topic since I’m shopping for a new host company that will:
– automatically scale up in case of spikes
– grow with me organically (without bringing the sites off-line to reconfigure)
– not require me to overcommit funds up front.
– I also don’t want to hassle with configuring a dedicated server since I want to concentrate on content, features and marketing.
This Yoast Post is a really good starting point, but here are more options to consider:
I’m totally open to anything in this league so what good or bad experiences have you had and what can you recommend? I am currently with bluehost shared hosting but expect to outgrow them since we are already throttled too much and it is not clear what their Pro package adds to their normal shared hosting account (they have not replied to my request).
In case it’s a factor, the type of sites (6-10) we are redesigning/developing are image and link aggregator, community building sites similar to chowstalker which have a lot of queries and advanced search options. We want to do it using WP Multisite (which implies one monster database).
- The topic ‘Finding High Perfomance WordPress Hosting’ is closed to new replies.