Finally! It is easy to migrate
Finally, it is easy to clone a site to a new server, or change a site to a new domain name (which can include migrating from your development server to the production site.)
1. Set up the new site
2. Copy the contents of the old /wp-content to the new site
3. Use the plugin to fix and save the old database
4. Drop all the entries in the new database
5. Import the fixed database from the old site to the new.
Done. Couldn’t be easier.
- The topic ‘Finally! It is easy to migrate’ is closed to new replies.