First of all, thank you everyone for your feedback and feature requests!
I have gone though the list and below you will find the new features coming to myCRED 1.2.
- Inline editing of users points directly from your Users list in the admin area. The option to change users points when editing their profile will still be available.
- Points for viewing embedded videos. I will start off with YouTube videos but if anyone has experience with other services please let me know.
- Option to sort users in the User list according to their points balance.
- Sort BuddyPress Members list according to points balance.
- Sort Log ASC/DESC.
- Option to set a limit for awarding points for "Adding Post to Favorites".
- Banking Allows you to charge / offer interest on point balances based on preset time-frames (hourly / daily / weekly / monthly / annually ). Will also support setting a fee (amount or percent) for buying Points or paying using points.
- Gateway. Added support for Event Manager and Event Espresso.
- Ranks. Added support to assign ranks according to total accumulated points or current points balance. This way, your users can use their points to buy items without loosing their Rank.
- Event Espresso
In August I will the first premium add-on for myCRED bringing you some more advanced / special features. I intend to use these premium plugins to help develop myCRED. These plugins will be available though our website and will bring no limitations to existing features.
- Lottery. Allows you to setup lotteries where users can buy tickets to or pick winning numbers.
The myCRED.me website will be offline from July 29th - August 1st for the 1.2 Update.
Support for Third Party Plugins
It's not going to be possible for me to add support for all third party plugins. So from now on, support for major plugins will be included in myCRED while all other plugins that you request, and those I can help you with, will be posted on our website instead.
This way, those who use these plugins can just copy and paste the code from our site to their installation to add support that way.
With myCRED 1.2 I will also add a support forum on our website. This support forum is good but I want to have more control over questions with several forums instead of everything under one. So with the 1.2 Update, I will prioritise our own support forum!
Also, I plan on introducing a reward system on the mycred.me website for those who help support this plugin. More on that later.