Hello, and thanks for this plugin.
1. Is it possible to filter the text to be searched to exclude punctuation and non-alphanumeric characters? I have keywords such as ‘again’, ‘again,’, ‘again.’, ‘again?’, even ‘”again”‘ (with double quotes), and so on.
2. How can I deal with singular/plural issues, and have just one word for both?
3. How can I deal with word ending variations and have one word for them all? I have keywords like ‘allege’, ‘alleged’, ‘alleging’, ‘allegedly’, ‘alleges’. I would like to see all of these as one root word, or is that not a good idea?
4. How do I deal with something like this: ‘alltitle=medicare%20a%20right%20for%20us%20allbodytext=yes’…? %20 is a space and other characters are so rendered.
My site features chosen syndicated stories of interest to seniors and boomers, so we can get anything from the wires.
- The topic ‘Filter text to search?’ is closed to new replies.