I dont know if its an bug after the database gets update after WC 6.3. If i delete the filter that i used to have and make a new one from scratch, then the filtering by multiple attributes working correctly.
So if someone else have the same problem, test delete filtering and make a new one.
Check this video that i have recorded, if i filter with attributes and go into the product and then go back to the page it shows no product but the url havent been changed. But If i dont choose to filter with attributes and just use the others for an example, category and such and then after go to product and go back the products is showed as filtered. So something with the attributes is wrong and not working correctly with 6.3.
I also noticed if you disable ajax search, filtering by attributes doesnt work at all only the others working.