[Resolved] file MO disappeared/corrupted
I used it to finish to translate my “wpsc-fr_FR.po” (wordpress e commerce)
Everything goes well
OK: File saved, wpsc-fr_FR.po
But after refreshed my webpage, i din’t see any change.
So i decided to check again the file on Dashboard> manage translation.
, but i couldn’t find it !
I made a test with finnish language.
I just change few words.
OK: File saved, wpsc-fi.po
After that, i check again on Dashboard> manage translation, and Finnish have disappeared.
On my Ftp, files are still there, but i couldn’t open it with PoEdit.
PS : I cleaned my cache, but the problem is still there.
I hope you could fix this problem.
I’m not satisfied, I have to download again WPEC to recover my “wpsc-fr_FR.po” not corrupted.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] file MO disappeared/corrupted’ is closed to new replies.