I’m trying to jury-rig two different FAQs on the same site. Below are the issues I’ve run into. If there is an easier way to do this please let me know!
1. Is there a shortcode or way to remove a specific category from a page that has [qa] on it?
2. How to add search to a page with [qa cat=abc][qa cat=xyz]? When i add [qa search=home], it shows a search bar with every category underneath it.
3. If 1 and 2 are solved, can the search bar be set to only search the FAQs that are shown? So if a category isn’t shown on that page, the search won’t return items from it.
4. A completed search query shows the FAQ’s author and post date of each search result. How do I remove those?
I know it’s a lot, really appreciate the help. Thanks!
- The topic ‘Few questions/problems setting up multiple FAQs’ is closed to new replies.