I have recently downloaded this plugin to try it against another e commerce. so far I like it better but do have a few questions and hopefully members can offer help.
1. Is there a detailed video tutorial on on this plugin? as some other have lots of videos I could not find detailed one on jigoshop.
2. on my product page, when I click on a product, the page layout only shows in a default template and cannot be edited. is there anyway to change this? also I get the breadcrumbs which I cannot edit either.
3. when adding more images to the product, do you just add to the content just like adding images to any pages or post? if so mine turn out a bit untidy and out f the product border, when displaying.
4. how do you get the images to display as the feature image. when clicked on it expands. any way to do this like a slide with more product images?
5. any sample sites using the free version?
Thanks a lot.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Jigoshop – WordPress eCommerce] few questions on jigoshop plugin’ is closed to new replies.