Few questions, how to change page slug, etc
Hi, first of all thank you for awesome plugin! It’s really cool, I’m gonna use it.
But, I got few questions to complete my project:
– How I can change slug of wishlist page? There is no way how I can explain to my customer why URL is ../my-account/webtoffee-wishlist/, but not /wishlist/. It would be nice to have it, or just something custom.
– Is it possible in easy way to get number of wished products? I need to create icon in header, with number of wished products.
– [bug] When product is variable, if you click ‘Add to cart’ from wish-list page – you get an error, because variable product can’t be added to cart without choosing attributes. Probable in such case better to change button to ‘Select attribute’ or something similar, and redirect to product page, same as happen in product archive.
And few recommendations, which I wish to have in this plugin:
– I think, such ‘additional’ plugins for WooCommerce should be located inside WooCommerce menu, but not inside. Since you just install & configure it, and that’s all.
– Is there a way to get title of wished products in admin panel? From marketing perspective, number of wished products don’t give me much informations, but list of wished products could give me data about most wonted product, and this could help me understand clients better.
Thanks a lot!
- The topic ‘Few questions, how to change page slug, etc’ is closed to new replies.