First I like the simplicity. That’s the right way to do it.
I’ve activated the plugin Network wide on the Multisite installation. I’ve noticed few problems after the testing:
1. it doesn’t work with cache plugins. Actually I use the Quick Cache, but I suppose it would be the same with other cache plugins. It registers the first hit, but at that time the page will be cached and other visits won’t be noticed by WP Power Stats.
2. Pretty much inaccurate stats. First I deactivated the caching plugin, but everything is quite untrue.
– I visit the site from the proxy (hidemyass.com) it shows the visitors count always as 1, though pageviews are increasing properly.
– I visit the site through the mobile or tablet, pageviews are increasing but for Devices it shows – 100% desktop.
I didn’t test other options.
I’m ready to troubleshoot with your guidance, if you would like to help.
However, if we make this to work I would like to know is there a plan to show global stats on Multiste to Super Admin? It’s quite essential to me.
Also it would be great to have global settings on the Multisite, instead of per site… but I could live without that.
- The topic ‘Few problems and questions’ is closed to new replies.