Great stripe plugin and fantastic that it’s still free when others are charging fr theirs. However, there are a few issues I have come across, not sure if it’s due to me using WPv3.6 or not:
1) The modal box doesn’t display the close button top right corner
2) On smartphones the modal box doesn’t quite fit and so some fields are not viewable and can’t be completed (name and email)
3) Again on smartphones, you can submit the payment even though the name field hasn’t been completed (because it can’t be seen)!
4) The progress or waiting indication, if there is one, doesn’t work so the user gets no visual clue as to whats happening, although the success message does display when it’s finished (although isn’t visible on a smartphone!)
I did try to use the legacy version [wp-legacy-stripe] to workaround the smartphone issues but then no progress bar is displayed, and no success message is shown even though the payments are going through.
I know you are a busy man and may not have the time or inclination to help, but it’s worth a try! Any ideas how I can fix these issues?
- The topic ‘Few issues with smartphones’ is closed to new replies.