Hi, first, this is such a beautiful plugin! Thank you very much!
I have a few issues, probably my shortcoming in using it:
1. The overlay text (title?) covered the whole image when the image is small. It will be best if the overlay text is fixed to a corner, or may be to disable.
2. On mobile device, the image doesn’t scale well in landscape orientation. It’s too big and not responsive to drag. Tested on iPhone 4 (iOS6) and Samsung Tab 7 old (Android 2.6). Both cannot scale in landscape orientation.
3. On mobile device, the swiping and closing are hit and miss. Not responsive and many times pressing the close mark will trigger (i.e. continue to take as pressing the image) the full screen again. It is better on iPhone, however quite difficult to operate in the Android (2.6).
4. I can never get the show map (‘M’) works. The only way I know is to trigger it with ‘M’, but nothing happened so far. I checked that the image has GPS data.
5. Is it possible to have option to overlay brief shortcut keys legend?
6. Auto start slideshow will be nice feature, as an option.
Despite the above, this plugin is almost perfect, thank you very much!
- The topic ‘Few considerations: shortcut keys instruct, overlay text, mobile device issues’ is closed to new replies.