Feedburner feed showing wrong dates (01 Jan 1970) for posts imported frm Blogger
I’m using WordPress 188.8.131.52 and the Giraffe Theme (1.12). I used the blogger import tool which seemed to work fine. The posts are showing the correct date within my site. Then I updated my feedburner feed to point to WP instead of Blogger. The feed is working and posts are being updated, but all the dates are showing up as 01 Jan 1970.
I searched as extensively as I could on google and the forums, but could not find an answer.
thanks for your help
- The topic ‘Feedburner feed showing wrong dates (01 Jan 1970) for posts imported frm Blogger’ is closed to new replies.