Hi. I’ve used this plugin successfully for some time on a site that’s basically on auto-pilot. I realized about 2 months ago that it had stopped importing new items. I’ve spent a few hours trying to figure out why and I can’t figure it out. Here are a few details:
– Hosted on SiteGround.
– Have tried running the site on PHP 5.6 and 7.
– Have disabled all other plugins and attempted to fetch items with no luck.
In a nut shell, here’s what happens. If I navigate to RSS Aggregator > Feed Sources and and click “Fetch Items” under any feed the “Next Update” will reset to 0, but then start counting *up*. For instance, I tried to force all feeds to import about 35 mins ago and right now the Next update value for each feed is “35 mins” and it faithfully ticks up one more minute every 60 seconds and never imports.
Probably a simple fix, but I’ve been over all the plugin settings to no avail and I find nothing relevant in the PHP error log.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.