There is an error in my feed that is preventing it to be read by feedburner, and i think may have even jammed any new posts. I tried working it through with the folks at feedburner, and we discovered that the error is my actual feed file (you can see it here, in line 173). The problem is:
1. I cant edit the feed file, becasue it doesn’t exist on my server, only at http://theculturewarrior.com/feed AND
2. If I could edit it, I don’t know what I would do because I don’t actually know what the problem is!
UPDATE: This seems to have something to do with my recent install of the Ultra Tag Warrior plug in, but it seems to only because an error in one post, which has in turn screwed up the feed. Help!
- The topic ‘Feed problem!’ is closed to new replies.