Feed not working
My blog will not auto feed to because through any feeder because the blog is telling auto feeders there are no new posts when in fact there are.
I have a blog http://www.amethyst-treleven.com/a-witchs-day-blog which used to auto feed via NetworkedBlogs to my Facebook pages but the auto feed no longer works. I have tried Feedburner as well as Google reader and none of them will auto feed.
NetworkedBlogs testsed this for me and found it is my site that is stopping the auto feed because it tells the pull that there have been no new posts even though there have been. NetworkedBlogs logs came back with the error below where my site says there have been no new posts since 16th Dec when in fact there’s been about 7 or 8 since then!
How do I fix the blog so that it does recognise new posts and allows auto feeds to retrieve them? It used to work but stopped in the last month or so.
* About to connect() to http://www.amethyst-treleven.com port 80 (#0)
* Trying 188.8.131.52… connected
* Connected to http://www.amethyst-treleven.com (184.108.40.206) port 80 (#0)
> GET /a-witchs-day-blog/feed HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.19.7 (universal-apple-darwin10.0) libcurl/7.19.7 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3
> Host: http://www.amethyst-treleven.com
> Accept: */*
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:05:54 GMT
< Server: Apache
< X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.14
< X-Pingback: http://www.amethyst-treleven.com/xmlrpc.php
< ETag: “6b56a84b08d21033faef4f1992effc24”
< Last-Modified: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:15:59 GMT
< Vary: Accept-Encoding
< Transfer-Encoding: chunked
< Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8
- The topic ‘Feed not working’ is closed to new replies.