Trying to refresh the feed in either RssBandit or Jet Brains O/Reader I get the same exact
"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive."
error. I was able to subscribe to it and receive original the very first feed just fine. And I can see/read each post too.
I have v22.214.171.124 setup on WinXP, PHP 4.1.12 and MySQL 5.0.3.
Here's what I've done:
* Installed WordPress locally
* Manually re-entered contents from dasbLog to WordPress blog
* Verified that it works locally
* Created DB on the host server (Win2k3, same PHP/MySQL)
* Using MySQL Admin exported tables and data and imported them on the server
* Verified that I'm able to administer and read posts on the server
I'm not sure what to do at this point or what to check. Is this some known WordPress issue or likely my web host's problem? In case of web host issue, what are the questions I should ask them?
I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
PS Here's feed for my blog if anyone would like to double check that: http://www.usysware.com/blog/?feed=rss2