Thank you for your requests.
- Whenever points are awarded to user it should be dsiplayed on the site for few seconds in a light overscreen like +5 - Like Cube points
1) This is planned for 1.2
- Use should not get points for commenting on own post
2) Very good idea, I should have thought of that. I think I will include that in 1.2 to have that as an option for the Points for Comments hook.
- Give points when user confirms newsletter subscribtion via Mailchimp
3) I am working on getting to know Mailchimp as I have very limited experience with it (mainly just setup widgets to allow signups). But its a feature that I want to introduce but I need time to learn the Mailchimp API
- Integrate with Gravityforms http://www.gravityforms.com
4) Same goes for Gravityforms. I know its a very popular plugin and it's on my list of getting to know better.
- Integrate with http://wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter-sign-up/ (Gets points when ticks subscribe when commenting)
5) I will have a look at this plugin and see if can include support.
Other features already planned for 1.2 are:
- Games Add-on
- Reoccurring point handout (give points on a daily/weekly/monthly basis)
- Improve the Import Add-on to allow import of entire logs i.e. when migrating over from Cubepoints.
- Inline editing of user points from the User List in the admin area.
(list is not yet final)