I *should* have a little bit of extra time in the next couple of week and I would like to work on putting together a photolog that is functional, compliant, useful and would benefit people. This would, of course, be a modified version of WordPress. What features do you expect in a photoblog?
I personally would like to be able to
– seamlessly upload single pictures and have automatic thumbnail creation
– extract EXIF data from picture and make it available to the post
– be able to add text to a post around a picture
– calendar with thumbnails
– archive by month, with thumbnails
– identify a post using its thumbnail
– simple “previous” and “next” browsing of posts
Ideas? Comments? Suggestions? Requests?
PS: If you would like to collaborate or help with this project, please email me or leave a comment on here. Thanks
- The topic ‘Features of a PhotoLog?’ is closed to new replies.