In my testing the plugin will deliver email messages as advertised, but other features are broken.
1. On the Dashboard the page statistics record SPAM messages as successful messages in the Total Entries column, even though no entry is received. This is a minor annoyance, but should be looked into.
2. Contact information from the entry is not being populated to the entry when processed. This is a major issue for my client since they want to keep track in the database the contacts they have received. Really needs to be addressed.
3. The default form has a hidden field of Last Name with a default value filled in. Having a value filled in when the form is submitted triggers the SPAM detection and the form is never delivered. This is a minor annoyance and easily fixed by clearing the default value, but should not be in the default form to begin with.
4. Attempts to contact support have gone unanswered. This is a major issue and it appears that they either don’t support the free version at all, (Haven’t seen them answer any questions in the support forum here either) or they are completely gone from business and I wouldn’t recommend buying the “Pro” version either at this point. The Pro version has no additional features that I personally need for my projects as well, so I don’t want to spend the money just for support of the product that “should” function. Just my opinion.
5. Reading the support forum, there are many other people that have features that appear not to function as well that I haven’t personally attempted yet, and they don’t receive any response for help either. Sad.
- The topic ‘Features don't work right’ is closed to new replies.