I'm just working on WordPress where everything's just fine. I updated to WP 3.5 and still: everything's cool. Suddenly, out of the nothing, the featured images function in WP is not working anymore. Here is what happens:
- I'm editing a page/post (not a custom post widget – a regular page)
- Setting the featured image
- A random image is already selected
- I set it, the preview appears
- I save the page and the image disappears
I was wondering about that because I didn't make any changes and minutes before it worked like a charme. Then I deactivated all my plugins and I just found out that this plugin causes the trouble.
The images I set before are still there, I just can't set new ones. The upload itself still works fine.