[Resolved] Featured Images Missing After Migration on WP Multisite
Featured images and thumbs are not displaying in the Media edit. These are some of the actions I’ve taken to correct it though no luck and notes:
1. All thumbs exist on server: the thumbs are being generated on upload.
2. Deactivated all plugins: no conflicts.
3. Changed theme to Twenty Twelve: not a theme issue.
4. Double checked file/folder permissions: this could still be an issue, though it’s not obvious.
5. Checked .htaccess file: this could also be an issue though not obvious.
6. Changed all references (URL) to previous server to reflect new server: eliminated urls pointing to images on old server.
7. Enabled debug and nothing would indicate a related issue: just deprecated notices.
8. GD libraries are installed properly on server: eliminated GD not installed.
9. All the sites on this MultiSite install have the same issue: eliminate specific site setting.
10. Checked upload paths which is typically blank: it was blank.
You can check http://www.hrnerr.org/neers-research/river-bottom-mapping and see that there’s a missing image on top of post which is the featured image. Obviously the code is failing to print the image url, e.g. –
<img src="" class="single-thumb" alt="River Bottom Mapping" width="960px" height="240px">. Here’s another example of missing images: http://www.esopuscreekconservancy.org/gallery/trail-views/
Can anyone give me the next obvious step to troubleshoot before I setup an entirely new WP install?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Featured Images Missing After Migration on WP Multisite’ is closed to new replies.