But it will be great if there is a feature to get failed login notification without “Login Lockdown” enabled.
Currently, we can receive email notification if someone has been locked out due to maximum failed login attempts. But in some cases, for example me, I can’t enabled the “Login Lockdown” feature. Why? Because the website is for a client who has many users on a same IP. If one (or some) of them failed to provide correct login information many times in a short period of time, all of them will be blocked.
So, for make it more useful I suggest an option to receive the failed login notification without the need to enable “Login Lockdown” feature.
Also, I think the “Login Lockdown” tab may need to be renamed to “Login Monitoring“.
The things on the Login Monitoring tab might become:
– Enable Login Monitoring (checkbox)
– Max Login Attempts
– Login Retry Time Period
– Time Length of Lockout
– Notify By Email
– Enable Login Lockdown Feature (checkbox)
The Login Lockdown Feature itself has 2 items can be configured:
– Display Generic Error Message
– Instantly Lockout Invalid Usernames
What will you say?
- The topic ‘Feature suggest: Failed Login Notification w/o Login Lockdown enabled’ is closed to new replies.