I’ve been testing your plugin for a couple of days now and like it a lot so far. My background is that of a certified IT project manager so naturally I’m always looking for things that I’d use while managing a project. Here is a short list of things that came to the top of my mind that would be great to have in your plugin:
- Sort projects by Owner (project creator)
- Ability to Categorize projects
- Ability to sort by project Category
- Archive completed projects (remove from view but keep on file)
- Automatic email notification to stakeholders of project completion when last Task is completed and project is 100% completed
- Graphical Project timeline showing project start date, end date, tasks, start dates and end dates for tasks, team member assigned to task
- Project invoicing/billing for clients
I apologize if some of these have already been submitted and I’m sure I’ll come up with more suggestions.
Keep up the great work!
- The topic ‘[Plugin]: WP Project Manager – Feature Requests’ is closed to new replies.