I have a large number of plugins (~30), and sometimes it’s difficult to remember why I have certain plugins installed, or whether I need to be careful about upgrading them. It would be great if there were a space on the Manage Plugins page to add notes for each plugin. I would list things like
– which posts depend on the plugin
– any dependencies on other plugins
– modifications I may have made, or custom files/stylesheets, etc.
– other plugins I may have tried that do the same thing, and my reasons for picking this one
Right now, I keep track of these things in a separate text file, and it would be nice to have the information readily available within WordPress.
- The topic ‘Feature Request: Space for notes on each plugin’ is closed to new replies.