Feature Request: Clicking on the Flag for a language pre-populates post link.
Hi there realloc,
Not a vital item, but I think it would REALLY improve the usability of the plugin.
Example: WordPress Multisite with a EN and FR site (any language really).
1. Write a post/page on EN site called “My cool post”. Save it.
2. Go to the MU post linker, and click on the flag (which brings up “Add New Post” in the FR Blog).
I believe that the post link for the EN site should be pre-populated with “My Cool Post”. When there are hundreds of posts being listed, it’s quite annoying to have to go find the post again. Not sure whether the posts are being listed alphabetically or by date, but still would be nice to be prepopulated.
Steps to do this (pseudo)
– check referrer (check what site it came from)
– read the post id from the URL
– pre-select the post in that site’s dropdown.
Seems simple enough, and would vastly improve the usability of the plugin! That being said, we’ve used it on multiple sites, and it works great so far! 🙂
- The topic ‘Feature Request: Clicking on the Flag for a language pre-populates post link.’ is closed to new replies.