I need to realize an event management portion for a client and thus I am looking for a plugin providing as much functionality as possible out-of-the-box.
Just to make sure that we can do what we want with EM/EM Pro (and what I possibly need to add myself).
1. Multiple Event Organizers
We have different event organizers that posting events on our site.
We would like them to be able to post their events, which need to be confirmed by the site admin.
All approval and payment issues (see below) should be handled by the admin, the event organizer should be able to see the list of participants and should be able to send out ad-hoc mails to the participants.
Can we do this?
2. Event-specific Emails
Various types of events may require a series of different follow-up emails, possibly each of them with different mail attachements.
Does the system support this?
Do you have a concept similar to an ‘EventType’, which defines procedures like this?
3. Booking Confirmation
We need to confirm each ticket before the actual payment.
I. e. when a visitor decides to buy a ticket for an event:
– He registers as a user and chooses a payment method
– The system will sent him a notification that his ticket will be confirmed
– The organizer approves the candidate.
– The user receives a confirmation email that contains a link to complete the payment, depending on the previously selected payment option.
4. Manual Payment
Sometimes, pricing for an individual booking needs to be changed or the user decides for a different payment option. Do you provide an admin interface where the admin may change this (this also includes marking the booking as ‘paid’ manually).
Thank you for the assistance,
- The topic ‘Feature question:Multiple event organizers/Event-specific mail/Confirmed Booking’ is closed to new replies.